PORTFOLIO by BIANCA JANOSSY
Included in thiswebpage you will find my university work and also more recent projects:
- Webpage documenting my Garden Studio Construction Project with reference in the introduction to the projects I worked on prior to that at PCKO Architects.
- Webpage for my invested in and interior designed buy-to-let property also Holiday Let
- CV in Acrobat also Plain Version in word
- CV with University Samples in Acrobat, viewable by zooming to the page height and scrolling from left to right. Half resolution version available here and other samples.
- MA Computer Imaging in Architecture Thesis Report.
- Portfolio of work from PCKO Architects, logo design, university design sheets and animation, interior design photos, SketchUp models of projects for Current Architecture Ltd., club decor installations and VJing examples. This can be navigated with the arrow keys or in full screen mode using the mouse. Please use a browser such as Internet Explorer or Safari as the layout style has known issues with Firefox and Chrome.
- Please arrange to see detailed working drawings with PCKO Architects in person on 01225 920 199/ 07886 034 019 or email email@example.com. I am based in Bradford-on-Avon.
- Director - Independant Renewable Energy Consultant Beehive Energy Ltd. Oct 2015- Present
- Renewable Energy Consultant PV Commercial, Point Provision May 2014- Present
- Renewable Energy Consultant Smart Energy Direct Nov 2014- Present
- Renewable Energy Consultant Reality Renewables May 2012- Nov 2014
- Current Architecture Ltd., architectural design: May 2011- Present
- Managed and laboured, garden studio construction: Oct 2010- Jan 2012
- Moved house and set up office, Beaconsfield: May 2010- February 2011
- Set up Beehive Energy Assessments: April 2010
- Landlord/ investor/ interior design: Nov 2009-Ongoing
- Non-Domestic Energy Assessor City and Guilds Diploma: Oct 2009-April 2010
- Interactive Architecture Workshops: 2006-Ongoing
- Animation production/ VJ performances, London/ festivals: 2005-Ongoing
- PCKO Architects, Harrow: Nov 2007- Nov 2008
- MA Computer Imaging in Architecture, Westminster: Sept 2006- Sept 2007
- PCKO Architects, Harrow: Dec 2004- Aug 2006
- BA hons Architecture, Greenwich: Sept 2000-June 2003
- Venue Rigging, London: 1999-2005
- Foundation Course in Art, Portsmouth: Sept 1998- Jun 1999
- A-Level Art, Mathematics and Physics: Sept 1996- July 1998
- Travel: Grenada, Majorca, Ireland, Corsica, Italy, Malta, Lisbon, Weimar Media City conference, Hungary, Nice, Krakow, Tenerife, Hungary, Yemen, Tanzania, Zanzibar, Venice, Sri-Lanka, Jamaica, Hungary, Greece - Architecture art culture.
- eScape - British Home Awards/ Emirates Glass LEAF Award 2008
- Thornberry Court - Housing Design Awards 2011
- Annedd - CIBSE Sustainable Project of the Year 2009 page 3
- Horns Cross - Design for Manufacture Competition
After PCKO, I took on a construction project for which I produced all drawings, sketches, models and specifications, ensuring a quality build and doing much of the construction myself to gain practical experience.
I set up a freelancing company to offer architectural design and real-time model amendments with my clients, taking an interest in Commercial Energy Assessments, marketing, retrofitting the built environment, the Green Register among other courses and seminars in art, design, architecture, sustainability, interactive technologies and property.
Skills: Advanced Microstation and large project reference management, advanced Sketchup, 3DS Max with Vray, AutoCAD referencing, Revit, Adobe CS5 suite, file inport/export plugins, photography, Maya, Cinema 4D, Physical interface programming, model making, photo realistic hand drawing and painting, video performance, Microsoft Office Word and Excel worksheet calculations.
I have worked on a range of drawing stages: research, existing building measurements, concept sketches, virtual models for the client, planning, working drawings, detailing, meetings on site, drawing packages, actioning amendments and as-built drawings.